Thursday, October 30, 2014

Wow, been a while...

Ok, so soon after my last post I found out I was pregnant and life has been crazy ever since.
To sum up the almost two and a half years, I am now a stay at home mom to a lovely two year old girl. I've lost three babies in the womb but God is still good. Scratch that, God is great!

I'm still into my own crochet patterns/improvises but not practiced at writing them out.

I've also gotten into DIY homemaking and exercising so you may see some of those adventures here.

Can't promise to update daily, but now that I've recovered my password I can update! Yay!

Stay tuned (I say to, like, one official follower who may not even see this blog anymore.)
If you stumbled across this blog,  come back and see if you like what will be coming.

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment